Northern Bulgaria is a mysterious destination, only superficially covered by international tourist guidebooks and any efforts to google some information about the Vrachanski Balkan result in dry statistical facts about the amount of hectares it covers and the numbers of the flora and fauna species residing there. Instead of sad post-communist landscapes you will find a beautiful, clean nature park which apparently is the second largest in Bulgaria. Looking historically, Vrachanski Balkan Nature Park interesting not only because of the rich heritage of...
- Russians redirect to the Crimea after the suspension of the air line to Egypt
- The bodies of the trapped tourists were found. Letnitsa Municipality closes Krushuna waterfalls for visits
- Pope Francis's summer residence is open to the public
- People throwing cigarette butts on the street in Rome are facing a Euro 150 fine
- Lufthansa pilots strike again
- Free in-room Wi-Fi is essential to travelers
When in Rome, do as the Romans do - A short opinion on why foreigners so often feel separated (and in my opinion...
published by Lucy in Bulgaria
Winter resort disaster during the summer - In the winter, it might all appear oh so shiny and perfect. Winter resorts...
published by Lucy in Mountain Resorts
The pleasures of culinary and rural tourism - I am madly in love with Bulgarian villages.
I mean the small ones, that...
published by Lucy in Rural